To Africa in 2010

Posted by Jeff | Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This week, when I went to the bank to make a deposit, I bumped into my boss. He is leaving for the US in a few weeks and has been very busy that we do not get to talk a lot. While standing in line, we were able to talk for a few moments and he mentioned about a trip to Africa next year, around May or June. I will need to raise about $2,500 for the trip and was glad to hear that a group has already committed to provide $1,000.

The trip to Kenya and Tanzania will be a Breaking Point Missions Trip and we will be working with a former colleague who is now based in Kenya. My boss mentioned about a Safari trip and I’m excited to be able to see the wild on a 4x4, or hopefully on a toyota fj cruiser. Cars like the bentley continental gt and the lexus would not be well appreciated in that kind of a trip, because of the terrain.

But, anyway, I am excited about the trip. It is a great experience but I am most excited to meet the people in Africa. I will start praying for that trip and that God would use our team to minister to the people in Kenya and Tanzania.

0 comments